Online Complaints Form

If you would like to raise an issue regarding a prosecution, your first step should be to contact the OPP solicitor with conduct of the prosecution. It may be possible for the OPP solicitor to resolve your issue quickly. If the OPP solicitor is unable to resolve your issue, you should feel free to make a formal complaint via the form below

Please note:
Please note that we can only handle complaints about the OPP. If your complaint is about Victoria Police, please visit the complaints and compliments page on the Victoria Police website. If your complaint is about a Judge or Magistrate, please visit the Judicial Commission of Victoria’s website. If your complaint is about your lawyer please visit the complaints page on the Victorian Legal Services Board and Commissioner’s website.